To get an estimate from us we need the following information:
- A rough draft or plans of your project – kitchen, bathroom vanity, bookcase, desk area, etc. This should include all measurements of the room, including doors, windows and ceiling height.
- A wood type and species (1/4 Sawn, Rift, Ribbon Grain, Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Paint Grade, etc.)
- A door AND drawer front style: decore-ative specialties and caldoor
- Cabinet style or fabrication method (standard reveal, 1/4″ flush inset, mortise and tenon, etc.)
- Drawer guides (standard, full extension or soft close) hinges (exposed, concealed or soft close)
- And a finish – unfinished, clear, color or stained, painted
- Additional accessories you might want are: Lazy Susan, pull out shelves, breadboard, etc.
—WE DO NOT DELIVER OR INSTALL—